Ceylon Spiced Chai Eggnog Recipe
This recipe incorporating the invigorating Dilmah Ceylon Chai tea is a brilliant twist on an age old classic that will captivate the senses in a swirl of tinsel and twinkling Christmas lights.
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 4 tablespoons Vanilla Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dark Rum
- 250ml Cream
- 125ml Milk
- 250g Icing Sugar
- 125ml triple strength Dilmah Exceptional Ceylon Spice Chai Tea (brew 6g tea in 175ml water for 5 mins)
Methods and Directions
- Beat the yolks and vanilla sugar for ½ hour.
- Dissolve the icing sugar in the spirit and then combine all the ingredients.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to drink.
Share this post
A Guide to the World Famous Ceylon Tea November 19, 2019
Everything You Need to Know About Rooibos Herbal Tea September 30, 2019
Beginner’s Guide to Loose Leaf Tea October 9, 2019
A Guide to Ceylon Black Tea March 31, 2020
Terrific Teas for your Valentine's Day Teatime February 27, 2020
The Health Benefits Of Green Tea January 23, 2020