Christmas Chai (Noël Chai) Recipe
Rose, Marzipan and mint on a cloud of white chocolate and honey... A touch of Christmas every time you take a sip. This drink is at its best when enjoyed with family in the vicinity of a decorated tree in December.
- 160ml Dilmah t-Series Rose, Marzipan & Mint Tea (brew 5g tea in 200ml water for 5 mins)
- 80ml Full Cream Milk, warm
- 100g White Chocolate, grated
- Teaspoon of Bee’s Honey
- Sprig of Mint
Methods and Directions
- Brew and strain the tea, then sweeten with honey.
- Add grated white chocolate and milk and air the chai.
- Pour into a toddy glass and garnish with a sprig of mint.
Share this post
A Guide to the World Famous Ceylon Tea November 19, 2019
Everything You Need to Know About Rooibos Herbal Tea September 30, 2019
Beginner’s Guide to Loose Leaf Tea October 9, 2019
A Guide to Ceylon Black Tea March 31, 2020
Terrific Teas for your Valentine's Day Teatime February 27, 2020
The Health Benefits Of Green Tea January 23, 2020